California’s Workers' Compensation laws guarantee prompt, automatic benefits to workers injured on the job. The University of California is self-insured for Workers' Compensation. DMS manages the Workers' Compensation Program at UCSF.
Contact: 3333 California Street, Suite 330, San Francisco, CA 94143, Ph: 415-476-2621 Fax: 415-476-2328 | Contact Form
General Program Information
- BUS-73 Workers' Compensation Self-Insurance Program
- State Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC)
- Workers' Compensation FAQs for Employees
Resources by Audience
Resources by Category
- Required Notices
- Injury and Illness Prevention
- Injury and Illness Reporting
- Late Incident Reporting
- Worker's Compensation Forms
- Worker's Compensation Posters
The Disabililty Management Program at UCSF, guided by the Disability Management Task Force, represents the coordination of various administrative resources toward the common objective of effectively managing disability at UCSF.