For Residents and Clinical Fellows
Contact: Sharon Mendonca firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 476-6529 Fax: 476-2328 Human Resources, Box 0918
Continues through July 31, 2014
This is your annual opportunity to change medical plans for the new fiscal year, enroll for the first time, and add eligible family members. If you do not wish to make changes, you do not need to take any action.
GME Insurance Database - for CoordinatorsGo to the UCSF HR Home Page, Login In, and locate the GME Insurance Database in the "Systems Available to You" menu. If you are logging in for the first time, your username is your UCSF email and your initial password is the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Insurance Choices Comparison 2014-2015
- Premium Rates, 2014-2015
- Taxability of UC Contributions for Benefits
- Affordable Care Act Notice
- GME Insurance Contacts
- GME Insurance FAQs
- Medical Insurance: The Basics (How To Enroll)
- How to Find a Primary Care Physician
- How to Find a UCSF Primary Care Physician
- Insurance Action Form
- Designation of Beneficiary Form
- COBRA Acknowledgement Form
- Declaration of Domestic Partnership Form
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act Notice
- Children's Health Insurance Program Premium Assistance Subsidy Notice
- Anthem Blue Cross Plan Details / EOC Booklet / Blue Cross Rx Summary Blue Cross Rx Co-pays
- Health Net Plan Details / EOC Booklet / Health Net Rx Summary
- Life & AD&D
- UC Retirement Savings Programs
- If you are paid through the UC payroll system you are automatically enrolled in the Safe Harbor DCP (Defined Contribution Plan); your pre-tax deductions default to the UC Savings Funds unless you initiate your own investment selections with Fidelity
- You also have the option to save pre-tax dollars by enrolling in the 403(b) and/or 457(b) plans; to attend a Retirement Workshop, get more information and to enroll click here.
Graduate Medical Education
The UCSF School of Medicine offers Residency and Clinical Fellowship Programs as well as dozens of other specialty training programs.