Supervisors and Managers
Hiring Manager’s Toolkit
How to make sure your top candidate understands why UCSF is a great place to work.
KENEXA/BrassRing Guide for Hiring Managers
Having trouble launching pop-up windows while using KENEXA/BrassRing?
- Offer Letter
- Recruitment Resources on the Internet
- Recruitment, Classification, and Compensation Guidelines
- Reemployment of UC Retired Employees Policy Guidelines and Process
- Rejection Letter /
- Salary Grade Ranges: Tier 1
- Salary Grade Ranges: Tier 2
Samples of Appropriate Interview Questions
There are several pages of questions. Because each position is unique, these questions may or may not suit your specific needs. You might begin sorting out the questions by choosing only categories pertinent to a particular job/position. You may need to adapt or rephrase the questions to the specifics of your position.
- Senior Management Group Salary Grade Ranges October 1, 2002
- Telephone Reference Checklist /
- Title and Pay Plan
Total Compensation (Calculator)
Calculate Value of UCSF Staff Benefits Online