Employee & Labor Relations
Labor and Employee Relations (LER) provides comprehensive professional services in the areas of Employee Relations and Labor Relations to a wide variety of campus clients. HR's Client Services Center provides each campus department with a dedicated team of HR professionals cross-trained in all aspects of human resources.
- Interim Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Process
- Personnel Policies for Staff Members (PPSM)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Policy and Contract Quick Index
- UCSF Furlough/Salary Reduction Implementation Guidance
- Layoff Information & Resources
News and Information about Labor Relations at UC
Current Collective Bargaining Agreements, Current News & Events, Notices and Other Items of Interest.
- Information about Collective Bargaining at the University of California
- FAQs About Union Representation
Regulations Governing the Use of University Facilities and Access to University Employees by Employee Organizations and their Representatives
Labor Law Posters
Federal and State Labor Law regulations require employers to post notice of labor laws in appropriate locations with general access for employees and/or applicants for employment. At Your Service includes an updated list of mandatory Federal and State labor laws that must be posted where employees can view them in the normal course of business. Please ensure that these notices are posted in areas used by employees, such as lobby areas, break rooms, and bulletin boards designated for this purpose. Failure to post this information may result in Federal or State penalties for non-compliance.
- Public Notice/Sunshine Process