Dental Plans, Vision Plan and Health Care Reimbursement Account
Benefits of Belonging…Health Benefits Beyond Your Medical Plan
UC currently provides a choice of two Dental Plans. Currently the full premiums for both plans are paid by the university. You are strongly encouraged to review the Dental Benefits Summary for a comparison. If you are currently seeing a specific dentist and are considering selecting the DeltaCare plan, you should call the dental office to confirm that your dentist participates in the plan.
UC offers a vision benefit provided by Vision Service Plan (VSP) for active UC employees. This plan provides annual benefits….don’t miss out.
- VSP EOC book - provides comprehensive information on your plan benefits
- VSP Website - an excellent resource for all the information you need to access your benefits. You can also find educational information on keeping your eyes healthy and protecting your vision. You may access your personalized coverage information by creating an account on the VSP website.
Health Care Reimbursement Account
The Health Care Flexible Spending Account (Health FSA) allows you to pay for eligible health care expenses not covered by your medical, dental, or vision plans on a pretax, salary reduction basis. This is an excellent opportunity for active UC employees to reduce their health care costs. The administrator for the Health FSA is Conexis.
- Health FSA Summary Plan Description
- Eligible Expense Guidelines
- Go Directly to Conexis (Plan Administrator for Flexible Spending Accounts)
If you are having problems with any of the above plans, which you have been unable to resolve yourself, contact your Health Care Facilitator.