About Disability Management at UCSF
Disability Management efforts are dedicated to reducing the human and fiscal cost of workplace disability to UCSF. This is accomplished by:
- Providing education and early intervention services to prevent or minimize the effects of disability in the workplace,
- Facilitating early identification, referral, and treatment for disability and/or injuries at work,
- Assisting employees with disabilities in overcoming disability-related restrictions or limitations,
- Implementing UC policy and/or contract provisions regarding return to work, reasonable accommodation, and medical separation,
- Consulting with manangement, Human Resources, and other University staff regarding workplace disability issues.
Contact: 3333 California Street, Suite 330, San Francisco, CA 94143, Ph: 415-476-2621 Fax: 415-476-2328. Staff Directory | Contact Form | The Team
If you are a medical center employer in need of benefits and/or disability assistance, please contact Medical Center Human Resources at (415) 353-4688.